In order for home health providers to succeed under the PDGM and future CMS reforms they need to rewire all elements of their care production, delivery, and management. This webinar will review how these home health providers are faring under the PDGM both in terms of clinical and fiscal outcomes. By operationalizing the IMPACT Act “Volume to Value” philosophy, providers are posting results that exceed traditional home health PPS era expectations.
Don’t miss this progressive webinar to learn about initial clinical and financial results being posted during the PDGM “Volume to Value” transition . Gain insights into care outcomes that exceed expectations, and evolve the PPS-era mindset into the PDGM Value model for success on the care path of today and tomorrow.
1. Identify PDGM Clinical Programming Elements based in the Impact Act Volume to Value shift.
2. Review areas of PPS Plan of Care (POC) Production currently present in PDGM programs.
3. Describe PDGM clinical structure requirements for successful Value-Based PDGM POCs and demo those outcomes.
4. Identify Clinical Acuity targets for Value POC Development
5. Discuss Case Demos of PDGM cases for POC production—3-4 actual cases.
6. Identify how technology can help capture clinical and back office elements for successful Value-Based PDGM outcomes.
Arnie Cisneros, PT, President, Home Health Strategic Management (HHSM)
Kimberly McCormick, RN, BSN, Executive Clinical Director, HHSM
Mary Henschel, Home Health Care Director of Client Success, PointClickCare