- Define COVID-19 characteristics including transmission and prevention, symptoms and testing.
- Identify levels of severity, risk factors and common complications.
- Discuss recommendations for use of common drugs when patient has a diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Describe assessment and treatment strategies in the home setting.
- Identify tips for virtual assessment and care.
- Discuss facility challenges and strategies to navigate them.
Sheila Guither is the Manager of Clinical Practice and Staff Development at OSF Home Care Services. Sheila has worked in Home Care for 21 years and previously has held positions as Case Manager, WOCN, WOCN Supervisor and Manager of Practice Integration. Sheila has a BSN in Nursing from Mennonite College of Nursing, Bloomington and a MSN in Nursing-Educator from Saint Francis College of Nursing, Peoria.
Members - Free
Non-Members - $25